Use the Piggy Bank if you want to vote for more than one horse - that way you only have to check out once.
- Log in or create and account and you will be taken to your account dashboard where you can buy votes, view recent votes, view contest
entries, and update your profile.
- Select the blue My Piggy Bank button in the Dashboard.
- Enter the number of votes you would like to purchase in the white box - there is a $5 minimum.
- Click "Update Total" button - the total number of votes will populate on the blue "Vote" button at the bottom of screen - click this button to
purchase via PayPal.
- Now it's time to Vote! Return to the Homepage and click on the entry you want to vote for.
- On the entrant's page, update the number of votes you want to give in the white box below the photo and then click "Vote". Those votes
will be deducted from your Piggy Bank.
- To see which entries you voted for, return to the "Dashboard" and then click "My Votes".
- Purchase more votes in either your dashboard or through a contestant's page by clicking on Piggy Bank.
All votes must be used by the contest end date. Unused votes will not roll over to the next year and cannot be refunded.