- Photos can be of any cat, as long as it was rescued/adopted. Your
cat does not have to be adopted from FCPGA. Multiple cats in one photo
- All photo submissions must include the pet's name, pet
owner/family's name, and a short comment about the pet. If you want to
tell a longer story about your photo, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and if your photo is one of the winners, we'll try to include it.
- No people in your photo, please, only cats.
- Photos must be high resolution/large/high quality for printing purposes.
- Once entered, photos become the property of FCPGA.
FCPGA reserves the right to not use any photo submission for any reason.
- Photos will be accepted August 24 through September 6
- Each photo entry is a $10 donation to FCPGA and will be used to care for the cats and kittens in our program.
- You can upload your photo(s) here at the contest website.
- Alternatively you can submit your photo(s) via email to email@example.com. Before you submit your photos by email you must make a donation at https://www.feralcatprogramofgeorgia.com/donate. Emailed photos without donations will not be considered.
- All photos submitted will appear in the calendar somewhere.
Reserve a Calendar Day - Make your cat a STAR
- For an additional $5, you can put your cat's photo on a specific day.
- Calendar days are first come first serve
- Votes are $1 each with a minimum donation of $5 (5 votes)
- Online voting will take place September 7 through September 21.
- Winners will be announced on our website https://www.feralcatprogramofgeorgia.com/2019calendarphotocontest.
- Calendars will be available for
purchase on the FCPGA website for $25 (S&H included) or starting
October 13 in person at adoption events for $20.