Contestant Entry Information
- You may enter as many videos as you wish.
- Videos can include and feature one or more Husky, Husky mixes, German shepherd, German shepherd mixes.
- Dogs NEED NOT have been adopted from Delaney’s Dog.
- No humans in the video, please.
- Videos may not include any obscene, defamatory or offensive images, language or content. “Family-friendly, ONLY”. If you have questions, please contact us.
- Entries from anywhere are acceptable.
All videos submitted should meet ALL of the following guidelines:
- Up to 60 seconds.
- Videos must be YouTube videos and are entered by video URL or ID.
- We reserve the right to refuse videos that do not meet minimum requirements and specifications.
All submitted videos are subject to review by Delaney’s Dog in order to meet minimum video requirements and for failure to meet inappropriate/offensive content guidelines. Entries that do not meet all guidelines will not be permitted and any donations related to those submissions will not be refunded.How to Enter
Video & Voting Info
- Signup for an account.
- Follow directions provided via website to complete entry information and submit your video entry.
- Minimum donation is $5.00 to enter the contest.
- Donations (video submissions) are tax-deductible. Please save your credit card receipts for your tax records. Delaney’s Dog is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- You acknowledge that you understand and agree to all other requirements/restrictions listed within these rules.
- Videos will be accepted for the Delaney’s Dog Video Contest from 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on September 30, 2016 and concludes at 10:00 pm, PDT on October 20, 2016.
- Voting begins at 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on September 30, 2016 and concludes at 10:00 pm, PDT on October 20, 2016.
- Donations (Votes) are tax-deductible. Please save your credit card receipts for your tax records. Delaney’s Dog is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Each $1 donation counts as 1 vote. When you logged into your account and buy votes, your votes will go into your piggy bank. These votes then need to be applied to the entries you wish to vote for. You can place all votes on one entry or place them on multiple entries. There is no donation minimum required.
- Votes (aka donations) can be purchased with volume discounts (at time of donation and not on an on-going basis).
- Up to 5 votes = $2.00 per vote
- Up to 20 votes = $1.00 per vote
- 21+ votes = $0.90 per vote
- Vote as often as you like.
- We encourage you to share the contest link via email and all social media options with family and friends. Encourage them to vote for your favorite contestant’s video and to continue sharing with their extended friends and family via all media sharing venues.
- All donations are non-refundable. Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page. Votes that are left unapplied at the end of the contest are forfeited.
- Donations and video entries for this online contest that are submitted via other means (snail mail, in-person or on Delaney’s Dog website, etc.) will be accepted as donations, but will not be applied toward the contest.
- Contest payments are paid thru PayPal which is safe, secure and encrypted.