SUBJECTS: Border Collies doing their favorite sport/activity for the 2018 Border Collies in Action Calendar. You must be the actual Photographer.
Two subcategories: (1) Catalog Cover winner will receive a $100 Gift Certificate for Border Collies in Action. (2) A Photo of a Product sold by Border Collies in Action online&/or catalog. Photo needs to include a Border Collie, product and a person (ie., wearing clothing, using whistle, reading a book, etc). A $15 Gift Certificate for each photo that makes it to the catalog (unlimited). The Photographer needs to be identified to receive the Gift Certificate.
Grand Prize winner will be determined by the People’s Choice Vote online and appear on the Cover of the 2018 Border Collies in Action Calendar plus receive a $100 Gift Certificate and two free Calendars.
Second Place winner will receive a $50 Gift Certificate for Border Collies in Action and two free Calendars.
10 remaining featured month winners will received a $25 Gift Certificate for Border Colliesin Action plus a free calendar.
All small sub photos used for one of the 12 months will receive a $15 Gift Certificatefor Border Collies in Action.
Any photo used in the 2018-2020 catalog with a Border Collie and product (sold on the Border Collies in Action website) will receive a $15 Gift Certificate for Border Collies in Action.
Terms and Conditions:
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit your photo online. Link to the contest entry page can be found at http://contest.bordercollies.com. To upload a photo, you must register with bordercollies.com to create your profile. Upload your photo on the contest page. To be eligible to win, your submission must include the following:
- Border Collie(s) in Action (ie., working,competing, playing)
- File format: JPEG 1-4MB
- Name photo with your email address (ie., doglover at bordercollies.com)
- Description of when, where & name of Border Collie. YOU MUST BE THE ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHER!
- Photos must be your original work and you must have full ownership rights to the photo(s). Photos become the property of Border Collies in Action LLC which will have the right, without further consideration, to modify and/or us them in its catalog, web site and in any other publication for promotional purposes. By entering, you agree to Border Collies in Action’s use of your photo. All entries become the property of Border Collies in Action, LLC and will not be returned.
- Contest ends May 31, 2017. Winners will be notified July 1, 2017 and awards will be mailed by August 1, 2016. Semi-finalists up for the People’s Choice award will be posted on the Border Collies in Action website for voting by June 15th where voting will be open for a week.
- All aspects of the prize are NON-TRANSFERABLE and no substitutions are allowed. No cash equivalent or exchange of prize is permitted and any and all local and state or federal taxes resulting from winning and accepting this prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Entrants, by participating in the Contest agree to waive (and potential winners in accepting their prize, must agree in writing to waive) any and all claims of liability against Border Collies in Action LLC, representatives and employees.
- Winners must agree in writing to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for the purposes ofadvertising, trade and promoting in any and all media on behalf of Border Collies in Action LLC, without any further compensation, except where prohibited by law. For a list of winners, available after July 1, 2017, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 15, 2017 to: Border Collies in Action LLC, Attn: Photo Contest Winners, 375 East Pavillion Rd, Pavillion, WY 82523,USA.